Brandon Primary School aims to provide a safe, caring environment which enables everyone in the school to fulfil their potential.
- To provide the highest possible standard of education through a broad and balanced curriculum appropriate to each individual.
- To give the opportunity to develop the skills required to live and work together and to co-operate with each other.
- To promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle, both physically and mentally, enabling individuals to make informed choices.
- To develop an empathy with people around us; with the world in which we live and an understanding and respect of individuals, groups and nations.
- To encourage a sense of right and wrong and to be self disciplined.
- To accept responsibility for our actions and the effect they have on others.
- To provide a stimulating surrounding which is valued.
- To foster a caring attitude towards others and our environment.
Through each of these we aim to be good citizens whose achievements are recognised and celebrated.
- We will listen when others speak.
- We will put our hand up to ask or answer questions.
- We will treat each other with respect and kindness.
- We will always try our best.
- We will treat property, belongings and equipment with respect.
- We will follow instructions.
- We will walk in quietly and get on with our work.
- We will keep hands, feet and objects to ourselves.